ACA has updated their website to include the new club playing dates (including the attached doc),
Highlights 19/20 Calendar
- The start date for Premier Men/Women, Reserve Men and Grade Cricket is Saturday 19 October.
- We have introduced a Premier Reserve Men T20 Competition – playing dates 21/12 and 12/1 (three games) plus finals.
- Premier Men have two double-header two-day rounds on 30/11 – 1/12 and 1/2 – 2/2 – no doubleheader two-day rounds for any other grade.
- The mid-week Premier Men T20 games are; Wednesday 11 December, Thursday 19 December and Wednesday 8 January.
- Premier Men, Reserve Men, and Grade Cricket play over Labour Weekend and Anniversary Weekend.
- Grade Cricket does not play on 21/12 due to the establishment of the Premier Reserve Men T20 Competition and Christmas.
- International Cricket at Eden Park; the major clash is Saturday, February 8 when the BC’s play India in an ODI starting at 3pm. Based on all feedback received and our One Day Grade Forum in June, we have decided that all One Day Grades will play on Sunday, 9 February (not the Saturday), all other grades Auckland wide will run as normal i.e. Premier Men, Reserve Men, Grade Cricket, Saturday T20, President’s on the Saturday (this includes Junior/Youth grades). Please note, that there is also two T20I’s on Anniversary Weekend involving the BC’s and India all seasonal cricketers can attend (so everyone will get a chance to visit Eden Park).
- We are still going through an ‘approval’ process with the Premier Women team entries, currently, the playing calendar is based on seven teams, however, if we only have six teams, this is subject to change. We are aiming to have this confirmed by at the very latest the end of August and we appreciate your patience.
- Last day of the season for Premier Men, Reserve Men and Grade Cricket is 28 March, all other cricket is the weekend before (21/22 March).
- All Saturday competitions start on 2 November and mid-week competitions start the week beginning 4 November.
- As requested at the July Club Manager’s meeting we have included Saturday 1 February as a playing date, so for Saturday competitions, there are 15 total playing days, 7 pre and 8 post-Christmas.
- Mid-week T20 Competitions are six weeks with separate competitions pre and post-Christmas.
- All Saturday competitions end on 21 March and mid-week competitions end week beginning 16 March.
- We are currently working through these with College Sport, and aim to have all published by mid-August.
- All will be confirmed and published on our website and app by the end of September.
- We are currently finalising all these with NZC, and are confident all will be confirmed and published on Monday 5 August. Apologies re the delay, however, we want to make sure that when we do publish these they are accurate and will not be changed. Once published Tamara will communicate with all clubs.
Club of Origin Playing Dates
- See calendar attached.
- Club of Origin teams will need to be entered at the same time as your seasonal teams (see below).
- Start date for the LO competitions is 27 October.
- All team entries open – 16 September (instructions will be sent closer to the date)
- Grade Cricket team entries close – 7 October
- All Junior/Youth team entries close – 15 October
- All other Senior Grades (one day, T20 etc) close – 21 October